This month was an exciting month for Complete Care Systems as we welcomed a NEW and exciting service to our business. Effective during the month of August 2016, Complete Care Systems now offers hot water extraction carpet cleaning.
Let’s face it, carpets can take a beating. Regardless of whether the carpeting is in your home or business, it can come in contact with soils, dirt, stains, dust mites, bacteria, pet dander, grease and the list goes on.
Great news! Complete Care Systems can power out all the dirt and grime! AND…we have more than one way to do it!
Low Moisture Encapsulation Cleaning:
This method of cleaning uses low moisture. So low that each gallon of diluted detergent can clean about 300 square feet of carpet. That means, carpet dries quickly! In just a couple of hours.
This method of cleaning includes a scrubbing step where a rotary machine scrubs the carpet releasing any soils attached to the carpet fiber and deposits it into the encapsulation solution. The encapsulation solution is comprised of a crystalizing polymer that “encapsulates” the soil. After the carpet dries, the encapsulated soil can be extracted during the vacuuming process.
- Fast cleaning rates of 2,000 to 3,000 square feet per hour can be accomplished
- Carpet dries quickly
- Wicking and recurring stains can be eliminated
- Carpets stay cleaner over a longer period of time
- Extends the life of the carpet
- There is no sticky detergent residue that can attract soil is left behind
- The encapsulation polymer detergent resists soil
- Environmentally friendly
This type of carpet cleaning injects water through the carpeting using spray jets. Immediately following the spray process, the water is effectively removed through vacuuming. To make the process even more effective, a powerful spray detergent is applied first. Add in some agitation and you have powerful cleansing system. After the carpeting as been cleaned with detergent, the carpet is then rinsed by using hot water extraction.
- The large volume of water used in hot water extraction makes it possible to remove a large amount of soil
- Provides a deeper cleaning due to the water injection process it uses
- The power of the water injection effectively removes debris, odor, soil and germs
In some instances it is suggested that carpet cleanings should alternate between hot water extraction and encapsulation carpet cleaning. This type of protocol provides the most thorough cleaning process. The encapsulation cleaning process removed the sticky detergent residue left behind by the hot water extraction process.
If you have questions about the best cleaning method for your carpeting, give us a call! We would love to help you make your carpets look amazing and extend their life. We also offer FREE estimates. Call us today: 727-364-5158